Our online GCSE Astronomy poster competition is launched today!
Did you study for GCSE Astronomy with a view to taking the exam in the summer of 2020?
If so, you are eligible to enter our RAS GCSE Astronomy online poster competition.
The RAS invites you to present an astronomy or geophysics topic of your choice as an academic style poster with book token prizes of 1st = £100, 2nd = £50, 3rd = £25.
All entries will be displayed on our website, and judges from the Royal Astronomical Society Education and Outreach committee will pick three winners!
1. You must have studied for GCSE Astronomy.
2. You must have been due to take the exam in the summer of 2020.
- Your poster must cover an astronomy or geophysics topic.
- The poster must be:
∙ Portrait or landscape
∙ Created in PowerPoint or similar
- You must include your name, your school address (if applicable) and your GCSE Astronomy teacher's details (name and email address) in your entry. This is so we can check that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- For more in depth information about criteria and some information on how to create an academic poster, please see the attached document.
All posters must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st February 2021.