RAS Burlington House Campaign: how you can help

You can help us to secure our home at Burlington House in the following ways:


1. Write to your MP

You can write to your local MP to ask for their support to help the Society stay at Burlington House.

Guidance and supporting text are available here for you to tailor and use for your own message. 

If you don’t know who your MP is, you can find out along with their email address here.


2. Raise awareness on social media

You can help to get the message out by using the hashtag #BurlingtonHouse on social media channels. 


3. Share your Society story and submit a testimonial to be published on our website 

We would love to hear your stories of how the Society has supported your work, research, thinking or fulfilled your interests. 

Share your testimonial on what the Society means to you, and why you believe it should remain at Burlington House, by emailing us.