Expenses claim form

Expense Claims

In some circumstances the RAS may pay the travel expenses for persons on RAS business. This generally includes Council member's attendance at their monthly meetings, members of RAS committees, RAS staff on official business and certain speakers at Specialist Discussion Meetings, as agreed with the Office, Events & Building Manager. Please enquire whether your expenses will be paid before incurring any expenditure.

Generally it is expected that UK travel will be by the cheapest available rail fare. Applications for reimbursement should be submitted using the expense claim form below.

Completed forms should be returned along with receipts to the RAS accountant.